The 2019 Mini Program Schedule
As I’ve been dreaming up what I wanted to offer this year, it occurred to me that I really wanted to do some fun mini programs for the joy of teaching and journeying towards better health, happiness and wholeness with people wanting to do the same thing in their lives.
So my 2019 Mini Programs were born.
Each Mini Program will:
- run for four weeks
- have daily routine builder exercises
- written exercises
- several short teaching videos for each week
- a weekly Facebook live check in call
- be absolutely free
- and a Facebook group in which we can all take the journey together and encourage each other as we experience the transformation of focusing on one small thing to change to make life better.
The Next 28 Day Mini Program – February 2019
Begin the process of reconnecting to your body. Your body has a wisdom that can lead you to healing, vitality and joy. But in order to access that wisdom, you need to be consciously connected to your body.
Many of us have distanced ourselves from that conscious connection because modern life encourages it:
- as kids at school, we’re taught to sit still, use our thinking minds and ignore our bodies
- we get jobs where we sit at desks for hours on end, ignoring our body
- we get so used to ignoring our bodies, we lose touch with what food actually makes us feel good, and instead, we eat poor food choices, drink to much, cease to register when we’re hungry or full and don’t drink enough water
- we ignore our body’s natural way of communicating that something is wrong (pain), so that the body has to “scream” at us in order to get our attention…..and this is where chronic pain begins – we’ve ignored the small pain so long, the body begins to seriously break.
The answer to healing chronic pain begins with learning to connect with and listen to our bodies once more.
Join us for this 28 Day Mini Program in which you’ll learn easy connection exercises, begin to unpack why you’ve disconnected from your body and start listening to what the body is actually telling you.
Sign up to the Mini Program mailing list and you’ll get all the info about upcoming Programs in your inbox.